Demo Blog

9 Comments

  • johnny smith

    Awesome. How far along is the set? I guess those loralie pics aren't going to be a set.

  • Anonymous

    Hey, Dmitry, I like your models very much, especially ЛисаКровь. Can you make her upgraded model like "Syndori 2014", please? Your new Syndori is perfect, and I want see perfect LisaKrov.

  • Hitman_X3Z

    @ Mave Cosmic
    Thank you my friend!

    @Anonymous
    Yes, i should fix some things in that frame.

    @johnny smith
    this should be an intro to lorelei's set, but this has gone too far.... :)

    @Anonymous
    Ok, i'll try to make new version of LisaKrov

  • johnny smith

    Also I found a pic of yours called minisitas quest. I think that's the name. You didn't do anything else with her that I could find, she even has all her clothes on! Maybe you could revisit her, I know she's not an elf.

  • Hitman_X3Z

    As far as i can remember, this is also she:
    http://hitmanx3z.blogspot.ru/2011/12/sabrina-other.html
    http://hitmanx3z.blogspot.ru/2011/12/sabrina.html


  • Anonymous

    The head/body proportion is more 'anime' style this time around than your usual pinup/supermodel figure.........
    I'm curious what the final product will look like.

Post a Comment

  • Popular Posts

    Powered by Blogger.

    Find us on Facebook

    Looking for something?

    Use the form below to search the site:

    Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!

    Total Pageviews